Church of San Juan
Located in the hamlet of San Juan, 27 km from Dalcahue. The church was built in 1875, declared a National Monument on 10 August 1999, and a World Heritage site in December 2000. Right next to the church there used to be a cemetery that was swept away into the sea during the earthquake of 1960.
This is believed to be one of the churches that has been preserved as near to its original structure as possible, although in 1960 it suffered some alterations. Also in 1996 some restoration works were carried out.
Its portico is in one piece, without arches. Inside it is mostly colored white, with figures in red and black, and the space is divided into three naves.
The religious fiestas that take place there are: San Juan on 24 June, San Pedro on 24 July and Month of María on 8 December.