Church of Quinchao
Located on the island of Quinchao, in the town of the same name. Its main fiesta takes place on 8 December in honor of Nuestra Señora de Gracia.
It is 52,8 meters long and 18.4 meters wide. Its tower is 18,3 meters high and is the largest of all the churches in the region. Its size bears no relation to the size of the population, which is very small, except for during the fiesta of its patron saint.
It is made out of cypress, cinnamon and hazel nut wood. Construction finished in the 1880s but there have been various alterations made since then. In 1906 the external passages were removed, and in the 1960s the rear body was removed. Restoration work was carried out in 1993.
It was declared a National Monument in 1971, and a World Heritage site in December 2000.