Centro Turístico El Vergel
Around 1880, Manuel Bunster created a large nursery for fruit trees, forest trees and ornamental plants, following a design produced by Japanese landscapers. One of their innovations was the introduction of the blackberry bush, which was of great use for the creation of hedges.
The Methodist Corporation acquired the nursery in 1919, and founded the agricultural institute which today still preserves the park and has created an anthropological museum, a garden and a hostel.
The Museo Dillman Bullock was founded and directed in its first years by the man after whom it is named. It has three rooms: biology, natural history and archaeology.